QUEUES are expected to form at Limerick's Ticketmaster outlet this Friday morning as Taylor Swift's Croke Park show goes on sale.
The ten-time Grammy award winner brings her Taylor Swift’s reputation Stadium Tour to the Dublin venue on Friday, June 15 and tickets go on sale this Friday morning at 9am.
Gleeson's Sports Scene on Upper William Street is Limerick's only Ticketmaster outlet.
Ahead of an anticipated frenzy for tickets, Ticketmaster Ireland have released a "best guide" for getting your hands on tickets online for the show:
1. Get an account: Set up a Ticketmaster account now (click here to set it up), make sure all your details are correct, especially your address. In the postcode section add your postcode or Eircode. Don’t know your Eircode? Find it here.
2. Add your billing details: Add your card details to your account in advance. This will save you fumbling with your card when you go to purchase your tickets. Remember we take debit and credit cards.
3. Log into your Ticketmaster Account: Log into your account before tickets go on sale. This way, if you manage to get tickets the rest of the purchasing process will be smooth and quick. Log in here.
4. Use a secure connection: If possible, log in at home so that you have a reliable WiFi connection. Office and public WiFi will have high demand which may slow down your connection and the purchasing process.
5. Only use one browser/tab: Don’t open multiple browsers or tabs. Doing so may cause the Ticketmaster system to think you are a robot, which will kick you out of the queue and you will be unable to purchase tickets.
6. Don’t refresh the page: While you might think the page isn’t working, it is. You will be placed in a queue and will get access to tickets in a fair manner as quickly as possible. Just follow the instructions on screen. Refreshing a page will lose you your place in the queue.
See here for the direct ticket link.