Six Munster players have been included in the Irish Wolfhounds squad to face England in Gloucester this Saturday.
Felix Jones, Dave Kilcoyne and Tommy O’Donnell have been selected to start while Stephen Archer, Ian Keatley and Simon Zebo are on the bench. Robin Copeland, who joins Munster next season from the Cardiff Blues, starts at Number 8.
With Ireland beginning their 6 Nations campaign against Scotland eight days later, it offers a last chance to impress before the full team is named.
Tommy O’Donnell’s inclusion would indicate that he’s behind Chris Henry in the race to replace the injured Sean O’Brien in the back row while Zebo would appear to be down the pecking order too with Luke Fitzgerald and Dave Kearney leading the charge for the wingers position against Scotland and Fergus McFadden and Craig Gilroy named ahead of him here.
Leinster’s Rhys Ruddock captains the side from Number 6.
The game takes place in Gloucester. It kicks off at 5pm and is live on Sky Sports 1.
Ireland Wolfhounds v England
15. Felix Jones (Shannon/Munster)
14. Fergus McFadden (Old Belvedere/Leinster)
13. Robbie Henshaw (Buccaneers/Connacht)
12. Darren Cave (Belfast Harlequins/Ulster)
11. Craig Gilroy (Dungannon/Ulster)
10. Ian Madigan (Blackrock College/Leinster)
9. Isaac Boss (Terenure College/Leinster)
1. David Kilcoyne (UL Bohemians/Munster)
2. Rob Herring (Ballynahinch/Ulster)
3. Martin Moore (Lansdowne/Leinster)
4. Iain Henderson (Ballynahinch/Ulster)
5. Dan Tuohy (Ballymena/Ulster)
6. Rhys Ruddock (St. Mary’s College/Leinster) (capt)
7. Tommy O’Donnell (UL Bohemians/Munster)
8. Robin Copeland (Cardiff Blues)
16. Richardt Strauss (Old Wesley/Leinster)
17. Jack McGrath (St. Mary’s College/Leinster)
18. Stephen Archer (Cork Constitution/Munster)
19. Robbie Diack (Malone/Ulster)
20. Jordi Murphy (Lansdowne/Leinster)
21. Kieran Marmion (Corinthians/Connacht)
22. Ian Keatley (Young Munster/Munster)
23. Simon Zebo (Cork Constitution/Munster)